From 1956-1963, the Mineral Hall was located in this Spanish Mission style building. Next to the building is an inscribed window, a reminder of one of Disneyland's past attractions. Operated by Ultra-Violet Products, the Mineral Hall featured a free exhibit, which included a mineral display lit by black-light. The shop also sold related gifts and mineral samples. Selling anywhere between 10 & 50 cents, the Disneyland-themed mineral samples were labeled Walt Disney's Mineral Land - Rocks & Minerals.
The window and former Mineral Hall location are currently part of the Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante dining area.