Pooh Corner: Many Winnie the Pooh fans should recognize the name Mr. Sanders. It appears on the sign hangs above Pooh's doorway. Left by the home's previous resident, it seems that Pooh Bear hasn't quite gotten around to replacing it.
Note: There is some debate to where the name Mr. Sanders actually comes from. Frank Sanders was a noted publisher in London, but A.A. Milne's Winnie the Pooh (1926) and The House at Pooh Corner (1928) were published by London's Methuen Publishing, Ltd. Instead, illustrator Ernest H. Shepard may have simply added Mr. Sanders to his original drawings - a jab at personal friend, Frank Sanders.