Location: Fortuosity Shop, Main Street USA, Disneyland.
When Disneyland opened in 1955, the Upjohn Company sponsored a turn of the century style pharmacy on Main Street (where the Fortuosity Shop is currently located). The second story windows still honor the Upjohn Company executives who opened that original Disneyland shop.
Ernest Gifford Upjohn was a grandson of one of the Upjohn Company's three founders and grandnephew of W.E. Upjohn who made the company a pharmaceutical giant. E.G. Upjohn joined the Upjohn Company in 1930. He became a Vice President in 1943, Medical Director in 1951, He was named President in 1953 and in 1962, was named the Upjohn Company's Chairman.