Location: Market House, Main Street USA, Disneyland.
A list of names are a part of the window dedicated to the Carpenters & Joiners who built Disneyland. One of the inscribed names - George Mills, was foreman for the Disneyland Construction Department's skilled shops and woodworking mill.
Disneyland Construction Supervisor, Admiral Joe Fowler, had the woodworking mill built on-site to save time during construction. Located where the Opera House currently stands in Town Square, the woodworking mill was built in the Fall of 1954, to help ensure that Disneyland would be completed by July 17, 1955.
Mill Foreman George Mills worked closely with Ray Conway, who helped manage all Disneyland construction and Charles Alexander, the construction field supervisor.